Add someone or something.
A precious gift.
Should I add someone?
Yes, definitely. Compassionate heartfelt wishes for others are very important and acting on them raises the vibration of the planet. The important thing is that we do this healthily in the right way.
- Nature's principles and the person's own source connection decide whether the purification occurs.
If it's not applicable, the purification will go where it's most needed or not occur at all.
3 main ways
You should always sign yourself up first to any event. Then, in order not to carry the emotional burden of the purification yourself:
Avoid shopping lists!
When you add someone or something to a purification, the objective is not to have multiple Specific focuses or huge numbers of Reboot group sign-ups for others. It is to listen deeply to who and what is already naturally there in you. The point is for everything to always match your body.
If you want someone to receive my email
- Sign them up with *their name* in the 'Who / what is this for?' box and add *their* detail in the Gift option.
- If they want more afterwards, they should join the Reboot group by themselves.
Email not necessary
- Put the person or issue in the 'Who / what is this for?' box and *your* email address under the Gift option.
- You will receive the event email with the event materials - not them.