The new you.
When we purify, we become a new person and have to learn the new way in which we operate. At the same time you will be releasing older obsolete aspects of yourself. This is called detox and there are things you can do to minimise this.
It sounds hard, but you have to do it yourself. If I could give you one piece of advice, I would say, concentrate on being and doing who and what you want to be - and let me take care of what is in the way. After a purification, the following may help:
Enter the silence: Take time every day to be alone with yourself.
TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOURSELF: IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT … BUT IT’S NOT ANYBODY ELSE’S EITHER. TAKE HEALTHY CONTROL.
ACT & SIMPLY CHOOSE AGAIN: KEEP IDENTIFYING WHAT YOU WILL DO DIFFERENTLY NEXT TIME TO BE & DO EVEN BETTER.
MAINTAIN STRONG Boundaries: Say no, keep good company & prioritise yourself.
Face your fear: Take action to release anything/anyone who has a hold over you.
WHERE THERE IS NO CONSENSUS: DON’T WAIT OR TRY TO CHANGE PEOPLE. SIMPLY MOVE ON.
EMPOWER PEOPLE BUT DON’T HELP: SUPPORT & ENCOURAGE BUT DON’T DO IT FOR THEM.
Do what you say and only say what you do: AlWAYS BE ON TIME.
Look at the person, NOT WHAT THEY ARE SAYING … and feel: What is their vibration like? Are they looking after themselves? First impressions count.
Tell others what you need them to do rather than EXPLAINING, JUDGING OR REJECTING: AVOID CRITICISM AND BLAME.
Get professional support: Don't overstretch your friendships. always ask A practitioner if they deal directly with the Source OR have addiction issues.
Here are some simple suggestions, which may minimise any symptoms of release:
1. Relax! If something strange, unexpected or upsetting happens, see this as release. And remember, when you change so does everyone around you: your ancestors and the previous generations behind you; your immediate loved ones, any children and friends; work colleagues and even people in the street. People may sense you are different. This is why there is sometimes temporary disruption afterwards. Everyone has to re-find themselves and their boundaries.
2. Water & rest. Drink up to 2 litres of water per day - not juice or tea. Feeling headache-y, emotional or suddenly quite tired is completely normal. Take more rest. You only receive as much as you are ready to deal with, never more.
3. Take a salt bath. Use up to 500g of pink himalayan salt - not epsom, magnesium, celtic or dead sea salts. If you don't have a bath, a foot soak is fine.
4. Connect with the stars and the earth. Walk in nature regularly. Look at the night sky. Try to sleep under it.
5. Minimise harm to the environment. Are you still damaging the planet?
6. Alkalise & re-set. Cleanse, lighten your diet, get some bodywork done, realign your spine, oxygenate & exercise.
7. Clean & clear your home. Remove old unused, broken or superfluous personal possessions, sentimental objects, old clothes, paperwork, computer files, hard drives, photos & old emails; get a house clearing; or call a dowser to check your property.
8. If problems recur after first disappearing. You still need to change your behaviour somewhere, in line with your new vibration. Look again above and go through each of the pieces of advice carefully. If things persist, you may need further assistance.
9. Use the purification tracks to help you. As you purify, more issues will come up. There is a library of mp3s on this website to support you. Go for the topics which resonate.